Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Fat Lady Sang

It's over.

Move on.

I'll still keep my own opinions and agenda but the decision of President has been made. The Fat Lady sang.

There's enough negativity in this world without (now) useless complaining which seems to only inspire even more hatred and bad behaviour.


I'm going back to being me.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but can swing one like no body's business.

We'll all be okay if take this election and learn from it. Ranting does absolutely nothing.

Voting does.

So my guy didn't win, but least voted.

If every single person voted, would be a totally different nation and world.

Enough said.



I was lucky enough to be raised by these two. Fantastic parents.

I wish everyone could be so lucky but unfortunately aren't.

Once again, am an extremely lucky person and literally one of billions.






My life hasn't been perfect but was blessed with a fantastic start. If every kid born had my two parents, we'd be all living in Utopia.

But they didn't and we aren't.

Our best bet now is rely on and trust each other to do the right thing.


I think this says it best, and  even from 1972. Before beepers, cell phones or even MTV.



We have to come together and need to rely on each other.


Okay, now let's play the devil's advocate too for all the haters and peeps holding our nation back as well with narrow minds and even more narrow mind sets.



We all have a friend... but they can't shake your hand unless you hold yours out as well.

It's not rocket science.

It's called life being lived to its fullest. Who's not for that?


Til next time... Crazy Ass Old Lady Called Cotton





No comments: