Thursday, July 26, 2012

Get Over Yourself...PLEASE

One of my best friends is gay...so sue me!

My cousin who I knew was gay before he probably did is gay. My sister's high school friend and then college room mate is gay and now an outspoken advocate for gay rights. Guess you can sue me twice.

I am not gay. I am married to a wonderful man who I have beat to death but for some reason still loves me.

I hear thunder outside as I write. Maybe it is God's way of saying "People are people... and you are all my children."

How can you hate someone for being their self? How can you hate someone for being the person they were born to be?

How can you think of yourself as a Christian if you hate others?

So the second amendment guarantees the right to bear arms. I think they were talking about a musket not an AK-47.

It's a crazy world and I agree with that. The politics are getting  even more ridiculous.

I just want to interject ... What if YOUR  child turned out to be gay?

Would you  love them or would you subject them to the already  suffocating narrow minded version  of what is right?

Right... By Webster's definition... "Conforming with or comfortable to justice, law or morality.

I stand by my gay friends. They don't judge me and I certainly don't judge them.

People are people. I hated to think about my parents having sex when I was a kid... and they were straight. I was twelve before I knew they really had sex and it grossed me out...still does.



If you live your life right...that is all that matters in the long run.

Til next time...COTTON



No comments: