Sunday, December 12, 2010

How Cold Can a Witch's Titty Be?

I  may be a sissy...but I KNOW that I am a Southerner and today was as "Cold as a witch's titty."  I  never understood that phrase unless it means that a witch is always aroused in her breast area.

I went into work at 10:30 and it was 44 degrees. That ended up to be the high for the day. It was sleeting on the way to work and the temp was down to 36 degrees by the time we opened at 11:00.

After lunch I left to go do some Christmas shopping for the three cards I had taken off the giving tree at work. I had to go pick Massey up at the high school where they were painting their Winter Guard tarp and the flurries were bouncing all around.

I took her home and went to Blockbuster to get a gift card and then to Claire's for another gift card. My last stop was at the theatre next door to Mama Lucia's for a gift card for movie passes and by the time I walked...I mean "Ran" into work I was frozen.

My feet remained cold all night at work and I wish I could have waited on tables in my winter coat.

I am not a fan of Winter...that's why I live in the South.

Give me a 90 degree day and I will be out there sweating and soaking in some sunshine.

Give me a 29 degree day and I will be shaking with chills til I cover up with a comforter.

It's not even Winter yet...for Pete's sake how cold will it be by December 22?

How can people live in Minnesota or Michigan? They may  as well be in Antarctica. Oh I know I will get some flack from Jerri ( a Yankee friend) or Joannah who is somehow surviving in upstate New York. How they do it is a mystery to me.  They must wear a thermal bra and heavy wool panties.

I have been home from work for two hours and  still wearing my winter coat...rubbing my feet under my Bulldog that stays under the computer desk I blog on.

I guess  we are experiencing "Global Cooling" giving Al Gore another Oscar to look forward to.

Our company Christmas party is coming up this next Sunday night and I am really looking forward to it.

I am very happy in my new home and enjoy my daily banter with the owner. It's crazy, he is originally from New York and is  supposed to be a Democrat. Instead he moved to the South and has had his mind taken over by Bill O'Reilly. How can a person rely on a former anchor for "Inside Edition" to tell them how to think?

That's why he hired me...to keep him in check. We battle on a daily basis and I enjoy it tremendously.

The Employee Christmas party is a week from tonight. I work a double that day but will be attending. It is held at the restaurant after we close.

I bought the owner a special gift and can't wait to see his face when he opens it.

He is recieving an "Obama Chia Pet" from me. He can see the "Fro" grow and think of me, the Liberal every time he waters Barack's head.

It is probably the thing I look forward to the most. I have already told his wife what I was doing and to get a chuckle out of Barb is an achievement...and she LOVED it.

Back to the weather..for Pete's sake, someone turn the heat up. Will I have to wear my winter coat 24/7?
Heard that my Yankee friend Jerri lost power for a while tonight. If that had been me I would have been at the Red Cross Shelter.

Give me heat. Give me 99 degrees. Don't give me cold feet.

Been home almost three hours now..."Still Cold."

So I am a sissy about cold. I am a LION about some heat.

 "Dear Santa..I am a LEO and you are killing me."

No comments: