Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Revisited

So now that everyone has recovered from the Flu bomb dropped on my house I finally down loaded pics and videos from my camera and decided to post them on my blog. The first picture is of Knox... the puppy my nephew and his girlfriend brought over on Christmas day. As you can tell he is worn out completely. He romped all over the house and as you can tell from the picture of my dogs peeking through their gate in the back yard...they were NOT too happy about it. The third picture is of Knox's proud parents...Casey and Eli holding that sweet little pup.
In the third picture the Flu bug begins to bite. Zach is on the sofa having been sick since early morning and making his way down stairs for a visit sitting by his brother and Dad. Massey is on the stairs... she is taking a turn for the worse and can't even manage to get down the steps. The next picture of her and my sister was taken earlier when she felt good and they were surfing the net on the computer before the "Bug" hit her.

The last is a video that I had to include. My downstairs door to the bath room was screwed up and my nephew tried to fix it. His fix didn't work so I just told him we would leave the door open. I forgot to tell everyone else. When my other nephew's girlfriend went downstairs to use the rest room she got locked in. No one even noticed she was gone and several minutes later we heard a knock. TJ yelled over his shoulder from the couch upstairs..."Come in" thinking it was someone at the kitchen door coming in the house from the garage. No one came in and the knocking continued. After a couple of minutes we figured out that Shanna was missing and went downstairs to investigate the knocking. Bless her heart she had been in the bath room for ten minutes trying to get out. TJ took the door knob off and still no luck. Her boyfriend (my nephew) went out to the breaker box and cut the power off so she was trapped in the dark (tee hee) that lasted about two seconds before she yelled "THAT'S NOT FUNNY."

Finally we had to take the door off the hinges so she could escape her prison.

I have to say ...things are rarely dull at my house and at least she came out laughing!

Zach put a new door knob on last night...but at least we got a good video and I got a blog out of it !!

Till Next time....COTTON
















No comments: