Sunday, September 19, 2010

"HEY...I Resemble That Remark ! "

"Uh oh"
Talk about having a bad day at the office...how would you like to be THIS anchorman? I found this picture while scrolling mindlessly through friend's pictures on Facebook. I laughed for five minutes!

I got home from work around 9:00 and sat down at the computer . Sometimes Facebook is so entertaining.

Number One: It definitely needs a spell check button.
Number Two: Why some people post the  things they do never cease to amaze me.
Number Three: Thank the Lord for the "Hide" key.

I enjoy Facebooking. Sometimes I enjoy other's pages more than my own. I am not big on people that get on political or religious rants. As far as politics go...the voting booth is where you should express your opinions. As far as religion...your heart and actions are the places that show your beliefs.

It is called "Social Networking" for a reason. It's supposed to be social. I think some people feel it is a platform that sometimes unfortunately  doesn't show them in their best light.

Massey uses FB to click "I Like" on at least thirty items a day. She is a BIG "I Liker."

I am not sure what Zach uses FB for... but with him the less I know, the better. Of course I have figured out how to sneak around the system and bounce from my friends to friends that ARE friends with him and keep an eye on him that way...The less HE knows, the better!

Sometimes I wonder why I get friend requests from people I don't know. I mean we  have friends in common but that's about it.

Another big thing is all the games. Farmville, Mafia Wars etc. My house is already like a farm with three big dogs, a John Deere in the garage and two teens that live like pigs...."Baby, I am LIVIVG in Farmville !"

I am off tomorrow and have to take Massey to an orthopedic surgeon about her bum knee. Hopefully he will give us an answer . I know her knee hurts her and from the number of knee braces being worn by other guard girls seems to be a symptom of this type of sport. Nothing like driving into downtown Atlanta at 4:30 in the afternoon...except maybe driving back through at 6:00. It was the only appointment we could get so I'll just have to deal with the traffic and give myself plenty of time to get there.

Maybe I can get the surgeon to tell her cleaning a bedroom is the best therapy her knee could get. All that bending over to pick up clothes, bobby pins and empty water bottles...that could be quite a work out!

I have added a couple of "Widgets" to my blog. Now you can check out specials and offers from Amazon from the comfort of my own blog site! They follow my blog and tailor the ads to things I write about.
We'll see how it goes. If things are bought I actually could make some money..."HMM." I guess I'd better be careful what I blog about!!

Til next time...COTTON

No comments: