Saturday, August 8, 2009

Heeeere's...FRANCES !!

Finally got a video that will upload. Massey and I took her lunch again today (compliments of my great manager.) Got to rehab to find my sister there as well. We had a nice chat while Frances ate her lunch. She is always so easy to please...I could bring her a PB&J sandwich and she would act like it was a turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

She had just gotten her hair done and looked cute as can be. She said she had a wash, cut and set. I'm not sure what a "Set" is...maybe it means they didn't make her stand to have it done.

She only has one more week in rehab and then hopefully she can return to her home.

When my sister took her for her doctor visit the other day, she had to bring a report from the doctor at rehab. My sister said the doctor had written "Patient has no complaints or pain." My sister made the comment she bet the doctors at rehab didn't write THAT too often!

She is stronger every time I go visit and it feels wonderful to see what amazing progress she has made in such a short period of time.

Enjoy getting to see a small glimpse of such a tremendous woman.

Til next time...Cotton... aka "The woman rehab will be most glad to be rid of.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute!! But, I said, "Dear Lord DO NOT video
her eating!!!!!! She does look cute. I love her short
haircut.
You are a hoot! A set means she curls and she sits
under the dryer...remember those days??
Thank you for being so lovely.
Love to you.