Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feel Free to Contact My Husband

This is my husband's resume..If anyone reading my blog knows of a job opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us. This is most probably the most important post I have ever made. You can leave a comment here or reach us at theclampetts@charter.net

He is a tireless and conscientious worker and dependable to a fault.



Timothy Shawn Cotton

Newnan GA 30265
Home (770)
Cell (678) 877-9984

OBJECTIVE:
To work within an environment that promotes safety, service and stability. An environment that allows me to use my operational and interpersonal skill set; leading to
improvement in service, productivity, efficiency, growth and continued profitability.

EMPLOYMENT:
3/2008 - Present Transportation Source Systems Vice President of Operations
My responsibilities included day to day operations of the complete facility along with managing office personnel, warehouse personnel, sales and transportation drivers which included local and long haul drivers.

11/2007-3/2008 Forward Air Operations Supervisor
My responsibilities included freight weighing and dimension specifications along with following the staging process. During this time I was also responsible for loading containers and trailers up to 12 units per shift.

10/2006-11/2007 Environmental Remedies Transportation Manager
My responsibilities included staffing, maintenance compliance, budget compliance with the ultimate responsibility of meeting the company’s profit margin. During this time I was able to improve efficiency and productivity.

2000-2006 Hartsfield Warehouse Company Transportation Manager
Beginning in 2000, I was promoted to Transportation Manager. My responsibilities included, but not limited to: daily dispatch of our city fleet, customer service, safety compliance, profitability and growth.

QUALIFICATIONS:
During my 9 years with air freight, I enjoyed continued success in terminal efficiency
and growth. Initially, the monthly tonnage was approximately 1 million lbs/month
servicing the Atlanta area. Upon completion of my employment with HWC, our tonnage
grew to 4+ million lbs/month with an extended coverage area that included Charlotte, Savannah and Mount Pleasant, SC. .

During my time with Environmental Remedies, I was responsible for development and coordinating of a very time sensitive schedule for the removal of waste water for the
closing of two Ford Automotive Manufacturing plants in Hapeville, GA and Norfolk VA.

I have extensive training in local and OTR routing and have a thorough understanding of
the D.O.T. compliance guidelines and abide by them 100%.

EDUCATION:
1980-1981 West Georgia College Carrollton, GA.
1977-1980 Briarwood High School East Point, GA. Diploma

No comments: