Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Truckin'

 


Oh to be this young again.
 I really was cute one time, decades ago... wadn't I?

Wadn't is a totally made up word we (I) tend to use in the south, a whole bunch and then some.

 We're always fixin' to do something in the south, even if nothing's broken, and don't mind at bit ending our sentence with a proposition.

Case in point:
"Where y'all at?"



My crazy self being married to anyone for thirty years is not only a major accomplishment for me, but even more so for my (unfortunate) intended  victim... all those many years ago.

Yet here he is, thirty two years later, still sticking by me.


Talk about a wild road trip.

 It's about remembering your "way" ups but never forgetting your "way" downs.

Go full circle in Life together if you can.

It's the best way to learn, truly appreciate (and get) the entire concept of LOVE. 

My best advice in Life?
Never give up.
Ever.




I'm gonna say we're doing okay right now.
We are blessed.

 If you're not, let me know.
You get by with a little help from your friends.

Til next time...COTTON








No comments: