Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Been a Busy Week

I've been meaning to blog but life keeps getting in the way. Work has been hit or miss and that always stresses me out. Sometimes I feel like I should be ashamed of how I put our life out here for everyone to read and see. Then I think about the millions and millions of others even more  unfortunate than us and think , maybe I can give them hope.

We are so close I can almost taste it. It will take another five years before we are back to where we were ten years ago, but I'm okay with that!

My neck has been killing me for over a week but then again my kids have been killing me for 26 years and I'm still here.

My latest current fear is my boyfriend of four years seems to be in a coma out in my garage. Johnny Dear fell ill two weeks ago and  after consulting with my older neighbor, Mr. Slow"Lee" determined I had to call in the big guns...my Bro & Law. My younger son thought it was the battery so he got a battery charger from my next door husband  on the OTHER side of our house and hooked Johnny up. The problem is he left the key turned on . Johnny sat in the garage on a charger all night but if the problem wasn't a dead battery...it is now.

It's like my sister said to me "These kids don't even help when they TRY  and why do we keep asking them to?"

My bro&law at least determined the engine was still good when he got Johnny to turn over putting a screwdriver to the switch. Visiting hours are limited so don't drop by without calling first...he needs his rest.

I'm headed to the John Deere place in the morning to get a new cut off switch for the seat and picking up a new engine switch as well.

Massey has turned me onto Icy Hot patches for my neck and they are the bomb!

Zach had the day off too so he has been on my computer all day playing some geek game with his buddy sitting on his lap top behind him. At least I know where they are and what they are doing... which by now is getting hungry. Once again no worries...I made a pot of spaghetti sauce last night big enough to feed the neighborhood.

I'm off again tomorrow but trying to pick up a shift. I got two out of three bathrooms cleaned, all the laundry caught up put away and feel confident that the new switch will bring Johnny back to life tomorrow morning and be able to cut the front of the subdivision for an extra sixty bucks.

Making me a big salad,  heating up some "Sketti" and garlic bread and taking in a little TV time. Those peeps on Private Practice are a screwed up bunch. They may have money and pretty clothes but if they don't stop sleeping around with co workers will be soon be inbreeding.

Next blog will be about "Honey Boo Boo Child" How stupid can parents be?

Til next time...COTTON


No comments: