Friday, March 20, 2009

I Have a NEW Home !!

Thank You Jesus! I found yet another site to accept my rambling writings.

After being banished (by my own accord) from my high school site on classmates...I was invited to join a site that has a moderator that can actually keep my cyber stalker in check.

I checked in after signing up and had two welcome messages!!

My high school had the best classmates site on the boards. Once I began to post and my cyber stalker took to the attack, it went downhill rapidly. She not only attacked me, but anyone who came to my defense.

It bordered on the line of insanity at times. I truly feel sorry that it was me and my happy typing fingers that caused the demise, but realize now...SHE IS A PSYCHO.

She called me a racist...for pete's sake...that in it's self is ludicrous.

This new site has the same ole folks....we all jumped ship about the same time and will pick up where we left off...remembering East Point for the great city it was to grow up in and Russell for the great school it was to attend.

I have pictures to post (Massey, help me ONE more time) and so many memories to share.

Hopefully I am leaving my cyber stalker in the dust....that is all she has left on classmates...except for the people that she has made up and posts under pseudonyms....If you think I am kidding I can assure you that I am NOT!

It is a great relief to me to be able to go back to what I do best...writing about my life, my past and my memories.

I swear if I do ONE thing in my life it will be having SOMETHING published.

It may end up to be in my obituary...but it WILL be published!


I responded time after time to her accusations only to go back and delete them before they got posted...I fear she may be more serious about her hate of me than I realize.

But I feel free now to post my trivial stories, spark recollections from others and hopefully entertain and enlighten.

A weight has been lifted from my shoulders. There is nothing I love more than pecking the keys and putting my thoughts out there....or have you noticed that?

Have to wind it up now because my girl has her BIG competition tomorrow at our home high school...have to have her there by 7AM to have her hair done...have to go buy a case of water bottles for the group...(Wouldn't you think that would be included in my $650.00 fee)??

I'll be back tomorrow night for another post and if Massey will help me I will upload the video I make at the competition....I'll try not to zoom in on her ALL the time!


Life is GOOD!

No comments: