Friday, February 26, 2010

DANG... I got Scalped!

DANG..I look like a "Butch"...not that there is anything wrong with that...other than the fact I am a married mother of three kids and I have never had sex with a woman.

When I sat down in the chair...I wanted to make the most of my visit (and money) and told her to cut it short. I am trying to maximize every dollar and told her ... CUT IT SHORT !

Dang...I didn't know she was listening.


She asked me if it was too short...but by that time it was a moot point.

So I come home and my husband says "Dang...they scalped you."

You know what? It's my freakin' head...do you know how much longer this haircut will last? Longer than all the jokes will...longer than having to go have it cut again in two weeks.

So I look gay for a week.... I am a Liberal Democrat anyway...although I am leaning towards the Libertarian party as the masses refuse to work together and our Nation suffers for their petty and self serving squabbles.

My husband used to lean more towards the Republican party...although he is as fed up with the in fighting and the school yard politics as I am. I read a great quote in a book my sister gave me "Politics, a toy for little rich kids that they won't let anyone else play with."

If I can fix my hair cut (two weeks down the road)...can't elected officials get off their asses.. and say "HEY...whether a dem or a repub... let's work together"...let's get this country and MY family back on their feet.

Just MY view.

As ALWAYS...it is JUST a blog and only my feelings...NO "DIS" towards any one else...I love you ALL for reading. If your ideas differ...LET ME KNOW

Til next time...Cranky "Cropped" Cotton

No comments: