Sunday, November 1, 2009

We'll See How Far I Can Get...

I just created a domain for my new website. It will be www.waitingfortips.com

It cost me $13.00 for a year and that is with protection. I thought that was a good deal. It is only $3.50 more than a coke and order of french fries cost me at the Dome yesterday. I am excited about this new venture and think that maybe I can finally do something with my blogging. I hope the web company is legit, it seemed to be...it had better be since I gave them the account number to my debit card. If it isn't, I hope they don't steal all of the $25.00 that is in my account!

I have just been so blessed with so many people that send me emails or send me comments on my blog that I think if I am doing it for myself instead of google I will be better off. I got punished from google for having so much traffic on my site (I thought that would have been a good thing) and if I can create that type of traffic on my own website, that would be so exciting for me.

I have so many ideas going through my head...recipes, videos, contests and many other things.

I think this may be the best $13.00 I have ever spent.

Next problem is figuring out how to get all of my blogs onto my new website. I guess I need to start copying all of them to a CD...but I have over 400 of them and there MUST be an easier way...any ideas?

Waiting to hear from my peeps!

Til next time...Poppin' Cotton

No comments: