Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Great Success







Just got back from my sister's. As you can see "effin" the cat was there. Added to the mix was the new pup that my nephew and his girlfriend brought over. Knox is an eight week old pup that immediately loved me(I guess I always smell like dogs) but is a precious pup and was a hit . The food was outrageous and the company even better. We had enough food to feed the homeless (understatement but you get my drift.) I told my brother when he came in that he only had one more holiday with us and he would be through for the year. He loves us but I guess with all of our pets, problems and perils he is good with having two days that he has to be with us for the entire day. He brings his rolling bar..BLOODY MARYS are his specialty and the thing I look forward to the most...right behind hugging his neck and telling him how much I love him and appreciate the way he looks out for me.




We had a great day. Cin had a friend over that is from New York and couldn't get home for the holiday and she fit right in with our crazy family. We ate... after praying for our nation, our blessings and our future... including Frances... I teared up during the prayer, yeah I am a softy.




I have so much to be grateful for . I have new family members that I never knew, my husband has a job and I have a family that loves and supports me .




HEY! What more could a woman ask for?




My husband just left for work and I have the king size bed to myself ( the dogs sleep on his side.)




Plenty of left overs in the fridge and the memory of a really good time .




Life is good. Life is hard. Life is what you make it.




Be thankful for your life...I know I am.

No comments: