Sunday, November 22, 2009

Laid Back Tonight

Isn't this an attractive shot...looks like it may be an alien or some grotesque life form but it is just a pic of one of my sister's boxer's "Chillin" which pretty much is the way I feel tonight.
The relief that has taken over my life is such a welcome that I sometimes wonder how the whole family has survived the past eight months and all come out in one piece. I actually DO know why.
I have a terrific family and a support system that anyone should envy. I have been blessed beyond belief by customers at work, friends at work and friends on line that have cheered me on every step of the way.
When I would have a day that felt like could possibly be my last...I would be uplifted by someone or inspired by someone. I was constantly taken care of emotionally financially and physically by so many friends and acquaintances that it will take the rest of my life to repay all I have been given so freely and genuinely.
My sister and brother have become my mother and father. They have been such good parents to me ...and I needed that, even though I am 49 years old.
My kids haven't complained but have pitched in and helped when they could. There were days when one of them wouldn't eat lunch at school because I forgot to send them with lunch money. They didn't ask for the money...just made it through the day til they could come home and eat. Many times they have told me the food at school wasn't that good anyway.
We aren't over the hump but we can finally see the crest ahead.
We are still in our house and are still a family.
The blessings I am grateful for this Thanksgiving are monumental. I am grateful that I have so many people that love me and care about not only me but my entire family. I am grateful that my husband has a job now and that I have a job that has been truly wonderful to me.
I am grateful that I have a husband who has kept his faith...in himself and his God.
I am grateful for neighbors that have been there for us.
I am grateful for every day I have and every prayer that has gone up on our behalf.
I hope that every one has a spectacular Thanksgiving and can find all the blessings in their own life. Sometimes they are little things and sometimes they are huge things...you just have to see them, large or small and be thankful that you have them.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
Remember to tell someone that you love them and are thankful for them.
I love you all and am truly grateful that I have a place where I can tell you.
Peace and Love to each of you and yours...enjoy the season and remember the reason.
Til Next Time...COTTON

No comments: