Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HELP ME JESUS!!!

I decided to back out of classmates, because of my "cyber" stalker.

She had turned the website so negative and so ranting that no one even enjoyed it anymore.

I posted that I was leaving and told classmates and new friends I had met, I would check in on them, but would remain silent.

TWO minutes after posting, I received another rant...titled "BOO HOO".

What kind of vindictive, waiting assailant is bent on the edge of their chair...wanting to type yet another sarcastic attack?

At least I am out of the chat room, out of her spiteful touch and out of the biggest online drama I have ever known!

I am going to my sister's tomorrow to print off a copy of the entire "SitCom" because my printer isn't working yet. (maybe she has hacked into my entire internet system).

It is on the edge of unbelievable and outrageous.

This has been a big lesson for me..and will be a bigger lesson for her.

What you put out on the internet is out there FOREVER. I can go back and print off all of these attacks, tirades and rants.

How can a fifty year old woman be so freakin bent on destroying me?

I had a former classmate call me at work tonight, telling me that she was worried for my safety (yes, it is THAT vicious).

I believe this person is nothing more than someone who obviously has a lot more free time than me and a chip on her shoulder the size of Stone Mountain.

We are probably the most "watched" site on classmates, if for nothing more than entertainment.

I am moving on, leaving her, and her "redunkilus" (as my thirteen year old daughter says) posts in the wayside.

If I don't post tomorrow...maybe I was wrong.

If I don't come in from pushing out the trash...someone come looking for me.

I will have to say she has me looking over my shoulder, but looking at my past too.

Could I POSSIBLY have been that mean to her thirty one years ago that it still is THAT big of a deal to her?

I don't remember being an alter boy, but I know that I wasn't the demon she projects.

PRAY FOR MY SAFETY!!

Just kidding...(I HOPE)

1 comment:

Stella said...

Kelly----I did read those posts and thought, WOW, she is seriously crazy. Watch your back sister!