Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Big Left Wing Mouth

As I have said in many posts... I AM A DEMOCRAT !!! I stand by my politics like I stand by my faith.

We have a family website that includes cousins, aunts, uncles...no grandparents left on this earth. Just us "UPSTARTS" with a distant cousin thrown into the mix (she is currently our Matriarch).

I came home from work last night ...checked my email...checked my blog... and began to type. I shot off my big mouth..and was sorry that I inflicted my political views on the website.

I guess that I should monitor myself when not typing on my blog. I am a person that will tell every part of her being , thought and soul to anyone that will listen.

Many (most of) my friends at work are Republicans.

They will be disappointed in this post. Or maybe if they can be open minded they will listen to my rant.

The United States is in the toilet. Every One hates us. Our dollar couldn't buy you half of a "happy meal" in another country...except maybe Mexico, where almost half of their country is already here sending their pittance back home to relatives hoping to join us with a fake social security number and a job washing dishes.

In my opinion....(I get to have this on my blog)... Dick Cheney is a crook and a cheat...and has been running the country.

We need to have a "Change"...not to steal Obama's thunder..but to enhance and stand behind it.

Our men and women are dying overseas...we are increasingly "Pissing" off not only the Muslim community, but the entire world with our "WE'LL TAKE OVER" attitude.

We need DESPERATELY to make a "CHANGE" and make it pretty quick.

We need to have someone that realizes the needs of this country, the needs for change, and the need for action.

Thank the Lord, my husband does not read my blog. He is a staunch Republican. In other words...he is in denial.

This country needs a swift kick in the ass...a realization that we have invaded a country, torn them apart, albeit...they are screwed up anyway.

We need to focus on US...GET IT? "U" "S" . UNITED STATES.

We need to get our own economy, gas prices, grocery prices and insurance premiums under control...before we set out to change the world.

Let's start with our own back yard.

You know what? They may try to bomb us again, but if money was kept here in the states, focused on homeland security...maybe we could do more good at protecting ourselves than at protecting people that are half way around the world, and are already ticked off at us being in their country anyway.

In my opinion (which is small and probably disregarded)

Let's TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN...Let's bring our men and women home...let's focus on "US" for a while. Let's let someone new, fresh and excited try to give it a shot at making us a country that I can feel comfortable about and a country that I will not only feel more secure in...but a country that I will have FAITH in and one that I can be proud of. Till next time...COTTON (sorry Lisa)

1 comment:

Joannah said...

Kell, with the exception of my children...my greatest accomplishment is posted next to my PC here on the wall. Its a piece of paper from the Steuben Co Board of Election confirming my husbands change of party...to Democrat! (much to my inlaws chagrin) Keep fighting the good fight sister. Your Yankee connection feels your pain. Long live the Constitution!