Monday, June 9, 2008

"Cyber" Stalkers... or ARE They ?

Went into work yesterday...just as normal. (WELL, as normal as I get). I was training another new server, and she had three tables, so I took the next one. He had walked into the store, blew past the hostess stand and landed himself in a booth by the bar. He had no menu or silverware, since he seated himself. I walked up to the table, and he immediately asked "Are you Kelly"?

I replied that I was, and he continued with "The famous KELLY from the internet"? I asked what he meant, and he said "The one with the website"?

By this time, I was just freakin out...Am I being paranoid, or am I gettin my "WORD" out a little TOO quickly"?

The rest of his meal went smoothly, he told me he was a soldier, recently assigned to Ft. Mac.
MANY doubts, many wild ideas that people out "THERE" might be actually watching and reading my life !!! Some body call "SOME" one. Then it came to me...

I put it out there, I chose to do this.

But to write, to express my thoughts and feelings... is worth any price I might have to pay (OR write a thank you note for).

Continue reading... I have two blogs in the "EDIT" stage....one about my three kids...entitled "The Good, the Bad and the Lazy."

Another is about the workplace....TUNE in for that one!!!

Till next time...COTTON

No comments: