Tuesday, August 25, 2015

You Can't Fix Stupid But You Can Try


 I promised would post tonight so I will.

So much has happened in my life over the past five years it would take all night to touch on every single thing so just want to let you all know what is coming in the hopefully very near future.

Number one:

Politics really tick me off and I have voted in every election since turning eighteen in 1978.

I wouldn't (and have never) publicly bash (or bashed) the president of our country. I may not have voted for him but supported and have been behind every (so far) man to win the office. The majority spoke and I respected the fact. It's what you're supposed to do. DUH!!

With all its many faults, the USA is still the greatest nation on earth.

No wonder people hate us...plus we'll supersize any meal for just ninety nine cents!

Only in America, the land of obese people and Walmart.

If only every single person spent as much time recruiting and encouraging new voters as they do bitching about ones currently elected into office, it could literally change the world and pretty certain would be a good thing.

Number two:



My kids. There is nothing I wouldn't do or haven't done to help them when they needed it. It's what a momma's supposed to do, and I'm a momma.

A mother fighting for her children is a mighty powerful, resourceful thing and one not to be taken lightly.

Trust me.




Life goes on (if you're lucky) ... I just didn't this realize over half a century ago , life has a lot more hills and valleys along the way than you expect or ask for.

A considerable  amount more than the brochure (birth certificate) seemed to imply in 1960.

We will get there, and will get there together with God as my witness.

Til next time...COTTON


No comments: