Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Shack...

It is almost two in the morning.

I just finished "The Shack".

It was the most intense, meaningful book that I have read in years.

If you read my ramblings or want to find the purpose for your life on earth, I want you to borrow or pick up a copy of this book.

It was hard to get past the first part, but it makes the second part a reason for "BEING".

Some may find it offensive ...but as you keep on reading, it is only our narrow mindedness that makes this so.

This is a book that brings it all into our own life and our own heart.

We all seek God... But who is to really say who or what God is?

He is the ALMIGHTY... and to read this book, although it is only a book, brought HIM to a new definition and a new and clearer meaning in my mind and soul.

Pass this book on to friends and enemies...IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE..at least it did with me.

"THE SHACK" by William P. Young.

I almost feel like this could be a new road to Heaven for many, many people.

I usually read a book in a day, but this book made me pause at many points, ponder at even more and although it took two weeks to read, it has made a difference in the way I see not only my life, but the grand scheme of things, and how I was made to "Make a Difference".

Til Tomorrow...COTTON

No comments: