Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Crazy Life As A Single Married Woman


Let's take a quick inventory!

My husband is living a thousand miles away in Texas while I'm still here in our house with the three pups and our youngest son. Our daughter is finishing up her second year of college in downtown Atlanta and our oldest son is becoming a father in less than a month leaving me a grandmother as well.  The car I bought originally for three thousand cost me six grand and ran for two weeks.

At least I'm still smiling...most of the time.

I have a job I already dread quitting when my husband gets his next promotion and we transfer together. I've simply decided to enjoy the time I have working where I do now.

I'll admit am a bit overwhelmed at having to take care of all the bills, Tim always did that and ain't much fun as I'm quickly finding out. I pay as many online as I can but is actually kind of depressing to see in print how expensive it is just to have utilities, internet and cell phones. I wish we could live without the last two and could if forced to but such is life in 2015.

I feel like a Clampett born in the Flinstone years and somehow lived to the Jetson age.

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."



I tell myself that every day, several times a day and so far has worked pretty well. I've finally decided if all the crazy stuff didn't happen there wouldn't be anything to laugh about so am grateful for it all.



We're in it for the good fight.

My life can be (is) exhausting but means at least am still breathing and's all you really  need to fight the good fight.

The rest is gravy.

Til next time..COTTON



No comments: