Monday, February 7, 2011

It's All Good...

Finally got the call today...Massey's Letterman's jacket was ready.

I don't think I have seen her this excited since she still believed in Santa Claus. We went to pick it up and Thank the Lord, they spelled her name right!


Her name has been spelled Macey, Massie and Massy by so many people that sometimes I have trouble remembering the correct spelling myself (not really).


I took a picture of her in it and when scrolling through files came across some pics from Christmas Day. The above photo is my sis with her son (the brain surgeon).



Next is Zach (the brain surgeon's future bidness partner) with my boyfriend/dog, Ham.
Totally kidding about the Cuzn's... they are both smart, just have an Aunt / Mom that loves to pick on them. Like I always say, if I don't like you I don't pick on you...obviously I love them both to death!




My cousin commented on my photos and said "Cutest dog ever"! I hope she was talking about Ham .


It's been over a year since the "Big Cotton Crash" and things are finally getting back to normal (if you can call my life normal).


We are using a shovel we like to call Chapter Seven to dig our way out of the hole and start over again. Nothing wrong with starting over...although it was a tough decision to make.


I have a job that I love, Tim is slowly moving up in his job and things are looking up for a change.


Yesterday was the big SUPER BOWL...


I have a few comments on that as well. (who'da thunk it?)


Let's begin with the National Anthem. Number one, if she had used the same tune WE all sing it to, it may have reminded her of the words. It didn't even SOUND like the same song so when she sang the wrong words I thought maybe she had changed the words as well as the tune.


When I mentioned it to my husband this morning, he jumped all over me..."Haven't YOU ever made a mistake"?


Number two...leave it to a man to take up for a blonde bomb shell ...I guess he was too fixated on her hoo haas to hear her faux pas.


Then everyone was jumping all over the Black Eyed Peas performance...at least they remembered the words to their song!


I went into work today and sang a great rendition of "My Country Tis of Beautiful " followed by "America Home of the Brave".


Jeez...they would have been better off with Roseanne singing...at least she got all the words right.


At least now I know what to give Tim for his birthday this Saturday...I'll dress up as Christina and sing "Happy Birthday to You" to the tune of "This Land is Your Land" while wearing nothing and hoping he doesn't notice the mistake. He didn't with her...why should he with ME?


So we are done with Super Bowl...have another snow event blowing in Thursday and next up is Valentines Day AKA "Amateur Night" in the service industry.
So I'm not a big fan of Christina's...sue me.
Things are getting back to semi normal around the house and I am praying that goofy ground hog is right about an early Spring.
I am tired of being old AND cold.
Til next time...COTTON













No comments: