Friday, October 2, 2020

Be True To Yourself

 

 
With all my many, many, many faults, I still think (in the grand scheme of things) that I'm an okay person.
Could I stand improvement?
Absofreakinglutely...and then some!!!



 Just ask my husband or family.



 I guess I'm lucky they all enjoy my cooking so much; although they sure don't seem bothered one lick about me loving yard work during the summer months in Orlando so much either.
Maybe I need to check those policies and beneficiaries on Tim's insurance.




I've recently started deactivating social media accounts from all my devices. I rarely used most of them anyway. I've never used Snapchat or a filter of any kind. What you see is what you get.



But I'm (a good kind of) Nuts.




I've never made one single tweet and have absolutely no idea how to even open the app. No more Instagram either, not that I ever posted there. I got my daughter to download it to my phone so I could follow Leslie Jordan. He's another person who is true to himself, even with all his craziness. I can always catch up with him when I want to...via YouTube, which I also rarely use. Maybe once every month or so, when I want to laugh at funny videos or watch animals. 


I can't even figure out how to get rid of the apps, so I've just turned off all notifications, which allowed them access to all my info.


If I didn't enjoy blogging so much, I'd already be gone from (In Your) Face Place...but's where a lot of readers found and follow me.
I guess I need to drag them along with me on my next adventure, to a new platform.

I'm tired of politics.
I'm tired of racism and hate.

The single easiest thing any of us can do about all of our problems, is to BE A GOOD PERSON.

And pass it on.





Most excellent video at a most desperately needed time.

It only takes a spark.


Till next time, COTTON
 

No comments: