Monday, September 10, 2018

Just An Observation


                                           

Trust me. I know I'm a little out there.

I like being a little out there.

Beats the heck out of being some Hum Drum nobody, who blends in with all the other talking heads. 

Not (too) many people (I hope) tune me out and instead hear  "Wahk wahk wahk wahk wahk" like Charlie Brown's version of adults speaking.

I talk a lot, but I have a lot to say, and who knows how much time any of us have?

Or should that be 'has'? 

I'm going with 'have'.




I was bossing Tim around the other day at the house, like I do, and have done, for almost thirty years. I used to have to.




  Now he takes hints and suggestions much more to heart.

That, or he just got tired of hearing me yell.

He (brilliantly) always replies to the dogs instead of to me.
Case in point:

I was leaving for work one day, years ago back in our Newnan house, barking out orders before going out the kitchen door into our garage to get in my car.

I heard Tim in the kitchen talking to Ham, our older boxer, just as I shut the door behind me. Tim said "That's the way you do it Ham. Just wait for the door to shut and simply let her walk away."

I immediately hollered back "I heard that!!"



I've gotten much better, probs why he's stayed with me, but he has gotten a lot better as well.

The other day I was griping about something around the house and he said "You don't have to be ugly to me."

My comeback?



"Tim, I'm out here trying to be nice to every single person in the world...and now you want me to make time to be nice to you too?"

#MyPlateIsFull




He took it well.



Our marriage is the total comedy routine...with great back story and hopefully an even  greater ending.




Our problems, for  all those years seemed so big back then... threatening and looming over our heads, month after month after month.

And was all about money...

or our lack thereof.




Who cares about money? 

You can't take it with you.

Well ya can, but ya can't spend it when ya get there, so why bother?




Life is so different from what I thought it was all about, when I was a kid, back in the sixties.


The one with the buck teeth turned out to be the darling everyone loved (go figure)...but for good reason. Those front teeth had to be a lot to get over.

#Braces


Life is spending every single minute and every single second like it's your last, and you can't start soon enough, because no one knows. You can act like you do but you don't.

No one does.

#Big Guy




Crush life while you can.


Yeah , they call me Crazy but I kinda like it.

COTTON



























No comments: