Monday, May 30, 2016

Insanity Overload (in a good way)


My nephew got married this past weekend and I actually took two days off in a row, which I never do. Lucky for me they got married the week I got my biggest paycheck ever from work with about seven hundred extra in cash. I'm so freaky now (after our five year struggle) about missing any shifts work but won't even notice it come next pay day. The rehearsal dinner was phenomenal and only thing missing from making it better was my husband and son, TJ ...along with his fiancee' and their two girls.


The rehearsal and wedding were both held at a quaint, historic Bed and Breakfast in the very scenic small town of Senoia close to where we live.

My husband flew in the day of the wedding, was a party to remember and  perfect celebration of love, family and friends.



Oh yeah, did I mention my brother came too? Let's just say he's NOT the guy on the left in the above photo.  

I went right back to work the next day . Tim and my brother left for Orlando at six in the morning and by three I was at the airport waiting tables again, and again and again.

 Today I went in even earlier and didn't leave until after closing. I'm also working the next four days and expect nothing but being busier.

I have so much to write about and tell you but will have to wait. I'm getting old and work is getting beyond (as my daughter says) cray cray.

I have to pace my now getting old ass self.


Give me until Saturday... my only day off. Will post marvelous pictures and tell you all about how fantastic my life has turned out to be at the tender age of almost fifty six.



As an old friend once said to me, "I think you pickled well."

I can tell you this  in advance.

I'm tickled pink about our life and everything happening to us and can't wait to tell you all about it.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading about our journey.



In the card I gave the bride and groom along with their wedding present, wrote this:

"I'm not going to tell you it will be easy, I'm telling you it will be worth it."


And it is.

Till next time...COTTON

No comments: