Friday, December 14, 2012

I Am Highly Upset

It saddens me deeply to know  kids who watched this movie "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" were excited about Santa coming next  week are now dead. They were kids for Pete's sake. What did they ever do to deserve to die?

So  the gunman is dead...big deal. The less I hear about him the better...don't give him anymore spotlight or attention, he certainly doesn't deserve it.

I have three kids...still do tonight by the Grace of God.
How do you go on when  your child is gunned down by  an obvious mad man (boy)? There must have been warnings or at least signs.

Humanity can be wonderful and kind...a co worker got a hundred dollar tip on a twenty dollar tab at lunch today simply signing the charge slip "Merry Christmas.". Then the flip side occurred and I heard about the shootings.

It was senseless...it was unimaginable. As if  war isn't bad enough, we have people killing innocent children...lots of them.

They were children and adults who took care of those same children. That could have easily been my own children. It could have been kids at the high school my daughter attends. It can obviously happen anywhere.

"Come on people now, smile on your brother try to love one another right now."

I still have three kids and the words keep resonating in my mind. These parents don't. Their kid's are gone...forever.

They are looking at Christmas presents  bought for their little boys and girls. They have packages hidden waiting to spring them out Christmas Day like Santa came. They had plans for an awesome Holiday but are all now planning a funeral.

How can people be this wicked without anyone seeing some type of sign or at least  a warning flag? I'm not blaming anyone but tell my kids that is why I am so paranoid. If I see something out of the norm...I am the first person  to call them on it. If you feel something isn't right...it probably isn't.

Obviously when you are a parent in this messed up world you can't afford to be a Monday morning quarter back.

God bless all these children, parents,  husbands, wives and co workers. Life can be cruel but it should never be this brutal.

To sum up this blog...I am pretty pissed  all these families are going to have the worst Christmas of their life and  remember it every year because of one senseless act and in my opinion...the act of a coward.

You could have asked for help. Now WE are asking for help.

You parents will never see my blog but if you do... will do anything to help and you will all be in my prayers.

It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. My heart is heavy and my condolences sincere.

It's a messed up world.

Til next  time...COTTON







No comments: