Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ziggy's My Name, Trouble's My Game

My name is Ziggy and I am the luckiest  pup in  the world. I live in a house with  four humans and two other big dogs. Ziggy's not my only name, the humans seem to have given me several, their current favorite seems to be Bad Dog. For some reason when they call me that I like to hide under a table.  But not thirty minutes later they  are all cooing over me again and calling me Little Black Horse or Ziggy Wiggy.

My favorite thing used to be pooping on the floor in  the house...it was just so much closer than that huge back yard they have outside the door. They started rubbing my nose in it and it didn't smell that great so I decided to poop right outside the back door where they all walk out of the house.

My next  favorite thing to do is chew up anything I can. I don't care if it's underwear I pull out of the hamper or a shoe I find they didn't put in  closet. Bathroom waste baskets are like a gold mine. You  can find empty  toilet paper rolls, Q-Tips, cotton balls and sometimes if you're lucky an empty water bottle. (Those are the best)

The two other dogs I live with seemed not to like me at  first but after sniffing my butt for what seemed like a really long time both agreed to let me stay. The big brown dog is a hoot, he acts like he can't see really well and I surprise him all the time...it's easy to do! The fat white dog is pretty lazy but sits really low to the ground which makes him easy to gnaw on. He's as slow as a turtle and jumps like he has heavy rocks in his pockets but likes it when I lick the tear stains on his wide fat face for fifteen minutes and lets me chew on his collar  for thirty  minutes at a time. The big brown dog lets me chew on his legs which are as thick as the branches I  find at the back of the yard and bring back to the patio. I must have at least twenty of them strewn across  the back porch for easy access.

Have you  ever eaten a remote control for a TV set?  They're delicious! I'd had three since I've been here and they just keep getting me more of them.

I really love the older woman with the wrinkles and crew cut who lives here. She always gives me food when everyone else  forgets. She always makes sure me and the two old dudes/dogs have water and even changes the water three or four times a day. She's HOT if you  ask me !

She can be mean, like when she rubs my nose in my artistic urine designs on her carpets or when I prop my front two lanky legs up onto the kitchen counter to see what she's cooking.

I love her most when she settles into bed late at night and lets me snuggle beside her...she can snore even better than me but it feels great and is comforting when I am right next  to her. The man who lives here always wakes me up early and says "Let's go outside." I say it's a small price to pay for the excellent place I landed to grow up.

For some reason they keep saying I'm lucky I am so cute.

I like it here!

I'd better get off this computer before she wants  to do that "Blogging thing" she is always talking about. I often wonder what a blog would taste like? I'd love to sink my teeth into one and chew on IT a while.

Til next  time..."Bad Dog" (So the humans say)













No comments: