Friday, January 13, 2012

Chugging Along...

I don't know how cold a witch's titty is but I am pretty sure we have it beat down here in the deep south. Working another seven day work week but learning to pace myself. I go to the store when I get off work at night so I don't have to leave the house until I have to go back to work the next  day. The last few days I have just been working night shifts so when I get home...even if it's after eleven o'clock, I don't have to step foot outside again for about sixteen hours. HECK... That's a day off to me!

I get up in the morning and have a cup of coffee, throw in a load of clothes or unload the dishwasher and then I call the pups and we all lay in my big ole king sized bed and watch CNN. Sometimes we feel frisky and stupid and watch "E" The True Hollywood Story. Sometimes we feel thinky and watch the History Channel. When I think I should be outside enjoying the day I put it on The Weather Channel and see what people with clothes on are doing (or enduring.)

Then right before the noon news comes on I start my calisthenics. I roll from my right side facing the TV to my left side. I don't have to watch the noon news, just listening suits me. I get the gist, the world's in the crapper and Joran only got 28 years for killing two young women. Time for my stretching exercises. I lay on my back and put my hands behind my head for a bit...ooh that feels great!

Time for my walking exercise. I go to the potty and within five minutes resume my position. No one is home but me, who's gonna tell...the dogs?

By about two o'clock I feel like I have been at a fancy Spa in Buckhead and  ready to face another day.

It sounds kinda sad when I actually read this but you know what? It keeps me sane and willing to go into work day after day after day. I stay up til around two every night getting things done around the house and blogging. I fall into bed around three knowing the  chores are done, groceries have been bought, put up and the next sixteen hours are  "ME" time.

I have always been a creature of the night. If I lived in Greenland I would probably love it, except  I would freeze to death. I didn't used to be but am currently skinny as a pitiful walking stick. I have been home from work for almost two hours and  still sitting in my long trench coat and scarf as I type.

Most importantly...why don't "Hot Flashes" kick in when you really need them?

Going to throw the clothes from the washer into the dryer, and thinking  that dryer looks big enough for me. Maybe if I just set it on "Wrinkle Guard" one of the dogs will paw the door open when I'm "Done."

I know it's still January but I'm praying for an early Spring. My boyfriend "Johnny Deere" looks lonely in the garage. He's so depressed that one of his tires went flat.

I thought it was hell being broke. It's even worse being a Leo in January.
Til next  time...continuing my daily exercises and waiting for SPRING!

COTTON!

No comments: