Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just Two More Shifts This Week!

Here's a picture taken of me with my fellow co worker who is the only server older than me...by a few months. I think if I hadn't worn  my glasses, I would  look a LOT younger than her (you're welcome little Frenchy).

I'm also putting "Sturdy sports bar" on my mental shopping list... my right boob looks like it is in dire need of a lift!

It's been a long week. Being fifty one is not conducive with working almost fifty one hours a week on tired old fifty one year old feet. I mean...look what it has already done to my right boob!

 At least work is a pleasure now. Sometimes I still dread going in when I am worn out but after clocking in and four cups of coffee and cracking a few jokes my Mo-Jo meets the Go-Go and I am fine.

My latest victim at work is my new dear friend who's "Pregger-osity" has really started to pop! It's so much fun to make fat jokes when it's someone having their first child. It's not like they are doing anything wrong and is so easy to crack about.

HEY I have three kids...Been There!!!  I gained seventy pounds with Zachary, I had Little Debbie Swiss Rolls for lunch every day and the largest Icee  they sold at the gas station to wash it down with.

By the time Zach was two months old I was back down to my normal size. I mean... they don't grow UP inside of you...they just START to. I am not a big fan of women using pregnancy as a reason to get huge, remain huge and  blame it on having a baby. That's some heavy crap to lay on a little baby that at the most probably weighed nine pounds, when you gained seventy!

My friend is known at work as being kind of clumsy for lack of a better word. She spills stuff on herself and drops more stuff than she picks up and  I've decided to nick name her "Oopsy." It's probably her third or fourth nick name (I like to nick name) and a few others have been but are not limited to..."Cookie, Biscuit and Big Girl." She has a great last name...Greek names are the best!

She is now officially "Oopsy Balafas" pronounced in  southern speech "Oopsie Bah LAH fus." Dang, if her gig as a new mom doesn't work out she will totally rule as a star on "Jersey Housewives."


I pick on her... but like I always say, "I don't pick on you unless I like you"...and I like "Oopsy" a LOT!

I don't  waste my humor, wit and sarcasm on people  I don't love,  but tend to "Shower the people I love."

Massey is working on getting an "Oopsy Care Bear" online for my clumsy  friend, so we can   give it to her at the baby shower.

I've already booked the male stripper for the shower. He weighs 450 pounds and will be wearing a "Onesie."

Til next time...Cracking myself up COTTON

No comments: