Saturday, November 20, 2010

We Have Been Invaded

I got home from work late last night. I didn't even know Zachary was home until his bedroom door opened at 2AM when I headed to bed.

A guy I have never seen walked into Zach's bathroom and luckily shut the door.

At 3AM  I politely (not really) banged on his door and told them to cut the music and go to bed. At least I knew they would all sleep well past noon.

I went to the grocery store this morning  before going to work and when I pulled back into the garage,  one of the boys (I think maybe his name is Caleb or maybe Justin or maybe something else) came right out and unloaded my groceries for me. I think I like this guy!

Before I left for work...the "other" one carried all my dirty laundry I had piled in a basket at the top of the stairs downstairs for me and put it in the laundry room. I think I may like these new friends.

One of the boys needed a ride home so I took him  on my way to work.

When I came home after my shift...he was back on my couch with the other two stooges. Maybe he needed some clean clothes or is one of those people that feel funny taking a dump anywhere but home. Regardless, he was back and settled in on the couch.

I went out back to feed the dogs and noticed they had lit the fire pit. They had used my can of gasoline to start it up...it was still sitting in the yard.  Actually it wasn't gasoline, it was my small can of gas/oil mix that I use for my weed eater. Zach said they roasted hot dogs. Nothing says "Dinner" more than a hot dog cooked in a gas/oil mix!

IDIOTS!

They are all back in the living room ...all of them have fallen asleep in the position they sat down in. One on the lounge chair and two on the sofa.

I felt a moment of weakness and threw a blanket across the one on the lounge chair and spread a comforter across Curly and Moe.

Zach looks like he has a black eye from all the oil that burned off the fire from their weenie roast and the other two may be completely passed out from the fumes they ate.

Who knows?

It's like I tell Massey..."Just find the least stupid man you can fall in love with and SHOVE him down the path of life."

At least Larry and Curly helped me with the groceries and laundry. Moe may need some TOUGH LOVE.

Til next time... Moe's Mom