Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Me and the Boy...and the PUPS



Zach sat in the kitchen floor while I finished dinner at the ridiculous hour of almost 9:00. Massey is at competition and Tim has to work all night so I planned dinner to be ready when he got up to get ready for work.
The two boxers stick by us like glue. The bulldog needs more relaxation from doing nothing all day.


He looks like a white turkey waiting to be stuffed! He''ll be pumped up in another hour when I get out his favorite enemy..THE VACUUM CLEANER. My two boxers just look at him when he attacks it...if they could speak I know what they would be saying. "Dude...it's the same machine she gets out twice a week and it's STILL not scared of you."
UPDATE!!!
Zach just left with a friend to go to his house for the night...Tim left for work, Massey is at competition and now it is just ME ME ME!!
Massey just called to say they did great tonight and I got my shift covered for tomorrow until I get back so I can go see her perform !
I am breaking bad here...radio cranked up at 11 PM...watched my boyfriend Apolo Ohno skate (he's so stinkin' sexy) and gonna vacuum the whole damn house with the radio loud enough to hear even with the vacuum on!
I don't get the house to myself much, but when I do..."It's the KELLY COTTON SHOW."
Music from my era blaring...vacuum cleaner wide ass open and me singing along to every song (thank God no one is home.)
OMG!! They just started playing "Satisfaction" by the Stones...am I in a dream? You gotta love 88.9 on the FM dial.
Okay now it's not even funny anymore...it's serious. Chain of Fools just came on. If that's not a vacuuming song I've never heard one!
CHAIN CHAIN CHAIN....
Going to clean the house while no one is here to see or hear me re visiting my far gone youth.
"Close your eyes and I'll kiss you...tomorrow I'll miss you." It just keeps getting better!
Til next time...Comfy Cotton in the Crib!

No comments: