Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Thought I would post a pic of me and Tim for Valentine's Day. Dang...why did I marry a younger man? He always make me look so old in our pictures together. I think this cute hat he gave me takes at least two years off my age...whadda ya think?

On Facebook this week they had you put up a picture of you with your significant other so I posted this one. It's almost too close to the real thing once I look at it...although Granny probably outweighs me , I still have her beat with the wrinkles and worry lines.


It's Valentine's Day so I went and got Tim a HUGE big fat nothing....unfortunately it won't surprise him.


I did go to Bath and Body and got Miss Massey some lotion and lip gloss. My older son is getting a stay of eviction and my younger son is getting an attitude adjustment...I hope they are all happy with their gifts. Like they say, it's the thought that counts.


I wanted Zach to come downstairs tonight for 2 minutes and watch Apolo Ohno race for the Gold with me and you would have thought I asked him to come downstairs and give me a bikini wax.


They are both good boys but are lacking in the 'Touchy Feely' department...unless they need something from Mom.


My three dogs were perfectly overjoyed with the dog biscuits I tossed in their mouths. Now THAT'S gratitude.


The boys say I spoil Massey...and I probably do. But with all her faults she does the ONE thing I ask...MAKE GOOD GRADES. I really don't know how she does it with all the million things she has going every day, but at least she brings home all A's and B's. Being a solid 'C' student throughout my academic days...I'd say that's worth some lotion and lip gloss.


I did give Zach $$ to go to the Masquerade for a concert on Thursday and I did vacuum TJ's room last night , sprayed some Febreeze AND put a Renuzit solid in the corner by his bed. If that doesn't say "I Love You" to a son, what does?


Tim went back to work tonight. I know his boss is ticked he didn't go last night but our car insurance was late and a deductible from a possible wreck would have wrecked US.


Life seems to be looking up here at the Clampett's. We don't have 70 million in Mr. Drysdale's bank...but thanks to our friends... from Newnan to Bug Tussle ...we are making some forward advancement and looking towards a brighter 2010.
By this time next year, we may be able to put in a cement pond!
Happy Valentine's Day to every one.
Kiss the one you are with, hug the family that you love and be grateful that God loves you even more.
Til next time... STUPID CUPID COTTON






No comments: