Monday, December 7, 2009

Two Concerts in One Night

Tonight was Massey's Christmas concert with the ECHS women's chorus. They were quite impressive. Massey is on the bottom right with her cute new bob hair cut. There is a house right around the corner from the high school that is really getting into the spirit of Christmas. On their house in huge letters they have spray painted "Merry Chistmas." I know that spray paint cans don't have spell check but at least pay attention if you are going to actually spray paint a message across the front of your house... remember that there is an "R" right after the "H" in Christmas. I am going to have to take a picture of it and post it for you to see...it's pretty funny. Anyway, back to the concert. Massey looked beautiful but I am certainly biased. Their small group has a lovely sound and appeal. After the concert we went by McDonalds for the dollar menu specials and took some home to Zach who had declined our offer to go to the concert. While I was downstairs uploading Massey's video he was upstairs playing Rock Band. I snuck up the stairs and captured him playing in the living room. It was dark but since I was sneaking I couldn't turn on any lights. It was kinda boring until he played that last chord...so impressed with his virtual talent he turned and whooped only to see his nosey mom with a cam corder pointed at him. Needless to say I was cracking up as he was telling me it was a federal crime to video tape him without his consent. I told him it was a crime he was a 17 year old with the aptitude of being the next Bill Gates but refused to use his potential to his advantage . Bill Gates... heck, I'd settle for a Maury Povich. He chased me around the house for a good five minutes before giving up. I ran in the bathroom with my cam corder and hid til he gave up. When he saw the title for my post "Two Concerts.." he tried to act mad but he knows I only poke fun at the people I love...obviously I love him a LOT. Enjoy my two concerts...I have over and over again!!

Merry 'CHISTMAS'....Cotton

No comments: