Friday, December 18, 2009

Tree Decorated..."CHECK"


All happy on the home front. Massey and I just finished decorating the tree
with Zach on the couch watching "Elf." At least we were all in the same mode. Sometimes (all the time with me) it is hard to bring a seventeen year old into what you are doing and make them feel like being a part of it.
Massey was a willing participant for the photos and Zach made me have to use a curse word to get him off the couch and in front of the tree...no wonder he looks so happy.
But what matters to me is that " I " am happy. My husband is working, once again my friends have come through and it is looking like the greatest Christmas I could ever hope for.
Everything that I learned about Christmas as a child has come back to me as a fifty year old woman.
We are happy and secure...we are together and taken care of by God , our family and our friends .
Though you can't tell it from Zach's face...we are happy. The look on Massey's face says it all.
Yeah, I'm a dummy for being a pup lover...but look how happy THEY look. They know a good deal when they smell one.
What goes around comes around.
The earth has finally finished it's rotation and I feel like the luckiest person in the world.
I am at home decorating the tree, my husband just left for work and thanks to the goodness shown to me by too many to mention in one post...we are enjoying Christmas.
I may weigh 95 pounds but feel like a big fat woman... with so much gratitude in my heart for friends and family. The year is almost over and a new one is on the horizon.
Going to work tomorrow and just know that it will be another blessing ...the peeps have finally come out to celebrate and I will be there to hopefully make their visit a good one.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!















P.S. Be sure to click on the photos...Priceless!!


No comments: