Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trying To Transition

I am trying to get my web site up and running. I feel like I have done pretty well considering it is a whole different concept and I am at a loss many times. I think that once I get the hang of it I will be better off, just frustrating at times and makes me feel downright stupid at others.

I have finally learned how to add pages, I want my kids to have their own page and my sister to have another. I want to incorporate recipes and things that I am passionate about.

My brother in law is still living with us...obviously trying to drive me to divorce court. I love him dearly, but the visit has worn out its welcome and I tend to stay in my bedroom until I have to go into work.It is okay when I have to work a morning shift, but staying in my room til after 2 in the afternoon is a little ridiculous.

I will give it one more week and then I will put my foot down.

I am being a downright bitch when I am at home...but what else can I do? My husband has been out of work for eight months, we are drowning in debt and I have a fifty year old man sleeping on my sofa in the livivng room , using my computer all day long and lining up with my kids for a plate at dinner time.

If I can get this web site up and running with the things I think I can do, it may be our salvation.

The tension in my home is so thick you would need a chain saw to cut through.

I am trying to take the high road, but my map seems to be running out and I don't know where the next turn is.

Please check out my new site and let me know if you think it is okay. I had 6,000 hits a month on this blog...if I can transition that to my web site it will be wonderful.

I have so many ideas for it that it is crazy.

If anyone can make it happen, I think that I can.

Please pray for me and continue to read...

http://waitingfortips.com

Something good WILL happen, I just have to hang on til then...Hope that I can.

Til next time...COTTON

No comments: