Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Good LONG Day




This top picture is of Danielle and her wonderful Aunt Amy at the party today for Danielle finishing therapy at the Sheperd Center. We had a nice turnout, about twenty people came and there were another twenty people that were already there working. We had tons of good food and friends that all had one common interest..."Supporting Danielle." These are some random shots...the first one is Danielle with her FABULOUS Aunt Amy. The second is of Larry...one of her BFF's and Morgan a fellow hostess.

The third is one of us all cramming down the food and just socializing.


The next is me and Jen "D" a fellow server who transferred from a Florida sister restaurant after a hurricane and has slipped right into our little niche perfectly.


The pics aren't too good, my son Zach made them and I told him after viewing them he was fired...but you get the gist. It was a good turn out of good friends of Danielle. This girl has come from a near death experience and made it back in a miraculous manner. "She is WOMAN hear her ROAR."


Getting to know and love this young girl has been an amazing journey for me and one that I am grateful I joined.


She has had a tremendous support team and her Aunt wins the Gold Medal in my book. An incredible woman that has been Dani's surrogate mom ...my sister would do the same for my kids (God bless sisters.)


It was a good day...and I needed one.


Day fifteen of working and six more to go. Giving Danielle something to smile about will make those upcoming days seem easier...think about what SHE has been through.
I added a small video (I found out how to upload again, Amy) and it is just a glimpse of the people that have supported, visited and loved Danielle along her journey back to us and back to herself.
WELCOME BACK GIRL, WE MISSED YOU !!!















No comments: