Friday, May 8, 2009

"You Tube" Bound!!

The dishes are done, the laundry is caught up and I have spent a few minutes cruising You Tube, mainly looking at Boxers (the dogs).

I am charging up my video camera as I type. I have a Boxer that can put all others to shame. His name is "Ham". He is 80 pounds of pure muscle and adrenaline. He can jump well over six feet in the air to catch his "play tire" and can actually speak like Chewbakka from Star Wars. Remember Harrison Ford's furry friend? When my husband rubs my shoulders he goes nuts...if we pet our other Boxer Rosie, he goes insane with his "Space" talk.

We have two stuffed boxers that sing and bark when you squeeze their paw...Ham starts out licking their face and ends with a howl and continuous barking until the stuffed animal is put away.

His talking is the best...I have had dogs all my life and never heard such warbling coming from a dog. I will try to post a pic of him on here, he is amazing looking. He is my other Boxer's nephew. He is half purebred Boxer and half Old English Bulldog.

He may be the only member of my family to achieve fame. But achieve it he will via "You Tube". Those other Boxers are cute, but "MY" boy has some real talent...Simon Cowell may be giving us a call after I post my video!

My dogs run a close second to my three kids...at least they obey me to a fault and never question me (unless Ham's verbalization really takes off)!!

If you are a dog lover you can sympathize with me...they are truly "Man's Best Friend".

They know when I feel down, know when I need to be protected and know when I need to be loved. Check out his pic and tell me that ain't a cute stinkin doggy (except for YOU Lisa). Now that I have learned to upload photos, get ready for a trip of meeting my family and friends...dang! I never thought I could be so computer savvy!

No comments: