Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nice to Have Nieces

My "Unexpected" visitor is leaving tomorrow, so his daughters came over for a cook out.



I spent over twenty hours in bed yesterday and over night...a much needed vacation with out pay. I took my meds, drank tons of water and OJ and came out feeling pretty much normal this afternoon.



We had hot dogs and burgers, teriyaki chicken salad and potato salad, 3 lbs of cajun shrimp, guacamole, cheese and crackers and fresh strawberries and grapes.



I love his girls like they were my own. They are beautiful..."REALLY" beautiful and the sweetest girls in the world..save my Massey.



The rain came pouring down (thankfully AFTER we cooked) and we had a great and a terrific time together.



I am lucky to be from such a close family (the ones we have left ) and blessed to have married into a huge family that only comes over when invited!



I have been stressed to the point of almost feeling like having to be institutionalized lately, but luckily rebounded after a brief stint in my own bed with my husband shutting my bedroom door and refusing any one's admittance.

The kitchen is clean, the food is put away..and I am going back to my paradise for another 12 hour vacation. Don't call me until I have to go to work tomorrow...if anyone needs this escape....I DO!!

CALGON ... TAKE ME AWAY !

No comments: