Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hubby Coming Home !!

My husband is coming home tomorrow unless some more work pans out.

Now I am in "Panic" mode.

My kids could care less if the house is clean...so I have been letting them live "Care" free. It isn't a pig sty...but it has certainly seen better days. Working all the time and keeping the laundry and meals up has taken up much of my time.

Not to mention that my husband doesn't allow our two boxers in our bed. Since he has been gone the king size bed has been "Home" for them. I keep my side to myself, but the male boxer has taken over Tim's side, his pillow as well and seems to really like it there(from the snoring he emits). He reclines like a full grown man and stretches out like it is the best dog bed he has ever been privy to.

My female boxer is too old and lazy to climb the stairs twice a day...she will come up once the kids go to school (I guess she gets lonely) and we all lay in a pile until I get up for the day.

When my husband comes home, I want him to be walking into a fresh and clean house(Not that he notices) but it makes ME feel better.

I cut the grass today and tromped grass all through the downstairs, going from the front to the back with the weed eater. I always hit my stride around 11 PM, have always been a night person. I have cleaned the downstairs bathroom, have Fe breezed all that I can and now will go upstairs to "Hide" the evidence that my dogs have taken over his domain. When my husband goes to sleep tomorrow night, there may be a fight. After over two weeks of "Living Large" with Mama, they may wonder why they have been down graded to "animal" status?

But they have been the thing that got me through this separation...having them stuck to my side like glue has been oddly reassuring.

We have had numerous e mails about positions and opportunities for my husband. I wonder if the one's for out of town work are fake one's from my dogs?

Gotta go scrub the upstairs...not that it would make any difference to my husband, but it just makes ME feel better.

I have had such tremendous support and so many prayers and leads sent our way...I would feel bad to not at least have made his homecoming a pleasant "smelling" one.

Gotta get back on my vacuuming and get off of this addiction of "Blogism".

I can honestly say that I am thrilled to have Tim coming back home...job or NO job. It will just be good to have him home (just don't ask the boxers).

No comments: