Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WOW!!!

Just walked in the door from work, sat down to check the email...hoping that I had some good news for my husband.

I had four different emails from friends who have either passed on Tim's resume or promised to keep their ears open.

What a tremendous feeling to be loved by not only my immediate family, but a family of friends that I just couldn't do without. I have so many people praying for us and so many people giving me encouragement that it makes the weight on my shoulders feel lighter already.

Friendship is something that I value very deeply and feel blessed that people love me and genuinely care.

I hope that I can repay all of the kindness that has been shown to me the past few weeks. Without this network of support I would already be in the "Nut" house...although some think I should have already have a room there!!

This is the first day I haven't cried at least once in quite a while.

This has been a day when I have realized just how lucky I am, how much love I have coming at me from all directions and want every person to know how deeply I am touched and that with YOUR support, I KNOW that it will all be OK.

There are so many people that are worse off than me and I could be standing in their shoes. Instead I am standing in the shoes of a woman that has been looking on the dark side when I need to realize what a bright light all my friends are throwing my way. Without that bright light I don't think that I could make it, without your friendship and support, I would be lost.

These words seem insignificant, this post seems such a small gesture...but my writing has always been a comfort to me and I want these words to be a small gift to my friends and supporters. It is an amazing thing to feel loved and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me realize how truly lucky I am.

It is a great feeling to know that when you are in despair, there are people that feel the pain with you and that they reach out to touch you...and that their touch is what makes your day.

You have ALL made my day... my life is much richer having my army of friends encouraging and helping me ...without you all, I would be lost...with you, I think that I can make it.


From the center of my soul, THANK YOU !!!

I will sleep soundly tonight for a change, I will wake up tomorrow to face the day knowing that I have the greatest network of family, friends and co workers that a person could ever dream about...I hope that I am worthy of your love, because this outpouring is making it pretty tough.

No comments: