Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Rough Day...A Tough Night

My husband is now living 7 hours away from us, I cry at the drop of a hat... I stay strong in front of my kids, but I feel like I am living an egg shell existence.

It doesn't help that I have been sick for over three weeks, have lost five pounds that I couldn't afford to lose and feel like my world is crashing.

I try to stay positive, I have a husband that doesn't mope or get sidetracked by depression...he does what he needs to help our family survive and that is what he is doing right now.



If anyone out there in the cyber world knows of a job in logistics or trucking...give me a post. it would help us and my husband is a great and motivated person...he would be a great hire.

On another note, my little friend Reese is leaving with her mother to return to Texas. I had to say a quick goodbye to her tonight at Longhorn..the tears came too swiftly, the thoughts of her staying with us over the past two and a half years breaks my heart.

I know in my heart I will see her again, but watching this little tot from the age of nine months, she totally consumed our hearts and will be a part of our family forever. I know it is best for her to return with her mom to her family in Texas, but no matter "how BIG Texas" is...the love that I feel for them both is BIGGER than I can describe. I feel like I blew them off at the farewell party, but my emotions just welled up in me and facing the departure of this "little vixen" was just too much for me.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: