Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

I used to always wish that I had a husband that worked out of town.

My husband was involved in starting a trucking company with three other guys . It started out great, they made him a partner considering his knowledge "sweat" equity.

Once his knowledge was put to use and some clients and contracts were secured (thanks to my husband)...he was ousted to say the least.

Thank the good Lord he doesn't read my blog...I AM PISSED TO SAY THE LEAST!

They knew nothing about Air Freight..which my husband knew all too well. Once my husband set them up with the knowledge and the contacts, they quickly moved him out of the picture (I won't go into details).

Now he is moving to St. Augustine, Fla. to work with his brother who has some work for him.

I always dreamed of having a husband who worked out of town...now I am terrified that he is using his last ditch effort because of him getting a raw, I mean RAW deal.

We are such total opposites, I do not know how we ever even got together.

I love this man beyond description or realization of what you may think. What I DO think, is that I am losing my husband that rules my house, rules my heart... and my dogs will be pretty pissed off too.

I am at a loss. I have been sick for the past three weeks, the house is a mess (although I vacuumed tonight) I feel like having a breakdown.. but I know that NOW is the time to be assertive , now is the time to take control, now is the time to tell the kids that everything is alright.

I am a Cotton, my name is Kelly, and I can face whatever life throws my way.

I have a husband that fights for his family, he needs to have a wife that believes in him...and I do...TOTALLY.

No comments: