Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sorry...I have been distracted

I have the biggest soap opera going on in my internet world!

My thirty year grudge has kept on and on and on.

On classmates...she chased me off with her "vinim" as she spells it.

Then after I left the site, she continued to rag on me for a couple of weeks...until one of my friends responded in one line..."All the hate seems to be coming from one person".

She wrote back a two page diatribe mentioning me every step of the way.

My friend responded "The hate seems to be coming from one person".

She blasted him back again with another manifesto..to which he responded (God I love him)...."As I said, all the hate seems to be coming from one person".

Baby, that didn't stop her!! It got so ridiculous that I printed off the entire thread to take to work and show my co workers...they had a field day reading it.

We have all abandoned the classmates site..she is basically left to argue with herself.

I didn't get really pissed til she started talking trash about my sister..WHOA!! Don't dis my sis!

She said that the posts I made were written by my sister..and that she could prove the isp numbers were the same and had been written on the same computer...Who in the hell has THAT kind of time?

Number one, cin only types on my family.com and I had to BEG her to post on classmates(guess that was a bad suggestion).

She actually went to the realm of sanity when she called me and Cindy "specious pontificators" and added "Look it up...see I can use big words too".

I don't consider myself a talented writer... but I feel like I do have some type of gift when putting my feelings and thoughts into words.

That may be what irritates her the most, but it is WHAT I DO.

I used to enjoy classmates so tremendously...and not to brag, one of my discussions has had over 1400 views...I think that may be what started it all.

That and the fact that I sat first chair in French horn and she was second....I am serious...that was her first battle against me on classmates..HELLO!!! That was 1977...do we see a possible mental issue here?

So I left classmates and joined facebook...I gotta have somewhere to write!

At least on the facebook high school site they have an administrator and when she starts her tirades they can bounce her off the site.

I promise to come back here more often.

I finally broke down and bought a new computer..it goes so fast and is so FANTASTIC that I can almost feel good about the $500 I spent.

At least my kids are loving it. I have to kick them off of it when I get home from work.

If you want an interesting read and a psychological moment..go to classmates.com and go to schools from East Point Georgia Russell High School. go to the message boards and read under the post: "Keeping the message board nice". It is a trip on the internet that you may find hard to believe...but better than "Dallas" or "All my Children".

Check it out if you have fifteen minutes to spare, or want to observe an obviously rare specimen of the human psyche.

I have just been riveted by it! Not to mention her spelling or cryouts as a victim.

Promise to be back tomorrow with a post about my sixteen year old son (that could go on forever) and a post about people I have waited on recently at work. Thanks Frances, Joannah and Elizabeth for being followers..I have tons to tell you all...but my clothes are done in the dryer and I have to toss another load in before I go to bed.

Thanks for waiting and thanks for reading!!

No comments: