Monday, February 2, 2009

You're My Only Outlet Now

Too much drama and totally childish mud slinging on my classmates site for me.

I do not mean from everyone. I mean from ONLY one.

I tried to back out gracefully and even THAT didn't work.

It was alright when she was just bashing me...but when she started in on my sister, she started to really piss me off!

We tried several attempts of offering the 'Olive Branch' only to have it slapped back at us like a whip.

I decided to just let her have the site, and return to my Peeps that love me!

I am thinking about creating a high school FACEBOOK page, and maybe we can all reminisce there without constant friction and ridicule.

What I think amazes me most is the bitter and caustic attitude that this poor girl still harbors after over 31 years.

So what I was the first chair on French Horn? Does it matter to her THAT much after over three decades that she never challenged me for the chair...and if it does, who's fault is that...mine or hers?

At the very least she has given me material for my blog and a good read for people that haven't read a tabloid lately. National Enquirer ain't got 'squat' on this girl!

I think that in some way, high school was a difficult period in every one's life. I know it was in mine (and I didn't even know at the time I was obviously ruining someone else's).

But it is over three decades down the path of life...BY GONES BE BY GONES!!

After she posted her last manifesto to my sister, she tried to start up a new chat acting all happy and upbeat.

NOT ONE RESPONSE from anyone.

I truly do feel sorry for her, but I have tried time and time again to apologize or re connect in a positive way and have been cyber stalked at every turn.

Life is NOT a bowl of cherries...but spitting the pits at people isn't the greatest option either.

Til next time...COTTON

4 comments:

Joannah said...

Is that the origination? French Horn first chair? My gosh. Does Ben Stein Know?

Auto'Blog'raphy of a Waitress & Mom said...

I had a scare! Didn't know YOU were observant Servant! I thought my cyber stalker had found my blog!! Talk to ya on face book. Thanks for reading...Love ya

Ballulah Tankhead said...

OMG... high school never ends for some!

Auto'Blog'raphy of a Waitress & Mom said...

LOVE your screen name...do I know you personally? Thanks a million for reading