Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gotta Love That Sister!!

My sister is feeling better...Thank you JESUS!!

So I decided to let her continue her charity work at my house today!!

I am just THAT kinda gal!

She came over and painted my bedroom. I vacuumed up about ten pounds of dust and dirt, while she artfully painted my master bedroom...including the "Trey" ceiling. (hope I spelled that one right...but you know what I mean).

We laughed all day, sometimes to the point of tears...I love this woman more than I can describe or put into any kind of sentence.

My bedroom is the only room in my house that has never been painted (I always avoid it on a tour of the house).

Now it is my centerpiece, and I will blindfold people until they get upstairs to see it first!!

I never have more fun than when I am with my sister.

I never get more done than when I am with my sister.

I never feel closer to a person than when I am with my sister.

I have lost both my parents...but they left me in the most wonderful hands that they ever could have...the hands and heart of my sister.

My back is aching, my shoulders are killing me...and my heart is singing!

To spend one entire day with this woman, this splendid human being who I am lucky enough to call my sister...is almost worth me letting her give me a $500 paint job for free!

HEY!!! I am JUST that nice of a little sis.

She'll probably want her vacuum cleaner back now too (NOT GONNA HAPPEN).

What a good life I have, what a great brother and sister I have.

I almost feel like posting a picture of my bedroom on my blog for you to see. If I can figure out how to do it, I will!

At least I gave her a couple of massages that she seemed to enjoy (judging from the sounds she was making).

I hope every person has a best friend like I do.

Going to take a scalding bath now...and return to the ole workplace in the morning.

I can't wait to wake up in the fresh morning sun and see my new bedroom gleaming at me and reminding me once again how lucky I am to have such a wonderful sister with such a tremendous and giving heart.

Keep looking for my pics...I have a friend coming to town tomorrow that is a computer whiz and is going to put a search engine on my blog and show me how to upload pictures...If you think I am amusing now...wait til I actually SHOW you some of my life!!

1 comment:

Joannah said...

blogger has made pictures very easy. I could do a long distance tutorial should you run out of time after the search engine. If I can you it, you totally can. ;)