Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"CRASH" !!!!

I have been off line for over a week.

I never knew how much I depended on my computer.

Four Trojan viruses, a corrupt system file...and I was "OUTTA" touch with the entire world(so I felt).

Back on line, with a loaner tower from my brother in law until we buy a new computer.

I feel as if I have been on a deserted island...frantically searching for my "WILSON". (You would have to watch "Castaway" with Tom Hanks to get that one...although it is an excellent movie and brings a lot of what we take for granted into perspective)

If you read my blog at all, last year I wrote a post called "The Thirty Year Grudge".

Guess what?

She is back with a vengeance, and attacking my sacred(to me) sister as well.

This girl that I went to high school with OVER thirty years ago, has made it her personal mission to verbally and literally assassinate me, my family and my name.

Obviously being the "PEON" that I am, she has way too much spare time.

It really didn't bother me until she included my sister in her cut throat remarks.

She assumes since I have written several comments on my classmates website that are pretty stinking savvy (if I may say so myself)...that my sister is writing them for me.

My sis rarely ever types on the classmates site, I guess that I was such a doofus in high school that she doesn't think I am capable of expressing myself intelligently or articulately.

ANYHOO...

In her last post she summed me up this way "Your hypocrisy has no bounds".

What in the hell is she smoking, or what does she NEED to smoke?

I have decided to totally ignore her comments about me and continue "wowing" the readers with my fluent verbal diarrhea and just leaving it to them to question her acidity on the site.

My friends at work think that she is stalking me and consider her dangerous...I consider her a challenge for me to be above her petty attacks, and will rely on my true friends to do the responding(which they have done quickly and savagely).

THIRTY YEARS...this girl has hated me for thirty years.

What does that say when you can't believe that a person grows from the seventeen year old person you knew in 1978 and is a totally and completely different person now?

I truly think it may be because when I joined, the message board was rarely followed and dull as dirt.

I made a couple of posts about East Point, the town I grew up in, and it brought so many views and responses that it is still the most "viewed" item on the entire site.

My classmates have rallied behind me, I have stopped responding to her threatening and vindictive posts...I will let the other masses speak (and BOY are they).

How can you take a grudge from 1978 and turn it into a life mission?

It really didn't bother me until she dragged my sister into the mix...now she is just being a "BEE-AACH".

If you ever get a free moment, go to classmates for Russell High school in East Point, Ga and read the sitcom we have going on.

Desperate Housewives has NOTHING on us...It is an ABSOLUTE HOOT!!

Her posts about me read like a manifesto from the uni-bomber.

It truly IS entertainment (at the cost of my good name)...although I know that any one that knows me...knows the real Kelly...and to me that is all that matters in the long run.

If you decide to look it up, just look for anything written by me and there will be a response by my biggest fan(..NOT..)

Glad to be back on line, and will post more tomorrow....COTTON

No comments: