Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time to EXPAND!!

I have decided... with a push from a dear friend (who remains nameless) to expand my site. She asked me what my two most favorite things to do were? I replied inquisitively.."drinking and smoking"?

She pointed out that I love to work in the yard and love to cook. I have decided to incorporate some of my favorite recipes and tips on landscaping and yard work into my blog.

I have a cook book that my Mother got as a wedding present. It is the "Updated" version of the 1946 edition of The Fanny Farmer Cook Book. Most of my favorite recipes come from this book.

I know that my relatives and friends can add to this tremendously, and welcome all of your additions.

My cousin from LaGrange can certainly help me out in the horticulture department...and I will look forward to anything she could add.

This is a work in progress. I am currently trying to add a search engine to my blog, and once I get things set up...I think it may be a really good tool.

Be patient with me, I am extremely "technology deficient".

BE GATHERING UP YOUR RECIPES AND TIPS!!

Tomorrow is my one day off, and I plan on working on this.

I also have a couple of new stories to share...and can't wait for you to hear them!!

Till next time...COTTON

No comments: