Sunday, July 27, 2008

"MAMA MIA"

Back to the ole less serious Cotton.

I took my daughter, who is turning 13 next month (YIKES)!! to see "Mama Mia" today.

I can't remember a more enjoyable two hours sitting down than we had today.

I don't go to the movies much, but my daughter begged me and ACTUALLY bought my ticket for me.

After she sat listening to me sing along with all the ABBA hits... She asked how I already knew the songs?

I said "Baby, your Mom is A LOT older than you think, and I was out at the disco being a "Dancing Machine" while it was still HIP to "BE" a dancing machine.

I laughed, I cried and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

What a GREAT movie to see with your daughter!!

It is times like today that make me so very happy that I have a daughter that is my best friend...someone that is not embarrassed to be seen with me, and someone that will always hold my hand when I cry, and scratch my back when I ask (although I HAVE to do it nicely).

The cinematography was gorgeous...I am ACHING to go to Greece now...and the story was almost as beautiful.

I can't wait to take my sister to see it and recommend it highly to my few and loyal readers.

I have another couple of dozen ideas stewing in my empty head, and will spill them out to you as soon as I can.

Right now , I am in mourning for my "John Deere" that is ailing...hopefully my "Next Door Husband " will have me back on track tomorrow.

Then I will have all my yards cut, the front of the subdivision looking good, and will feel relieved enough to come back to my ole "PUTER" sit down and be able to tell you all more about my life, feelings and takes.

I just want to add that I have had over 4700 hits on my blog, and to me that seems to be amazing.

Am I a good writer, or are you just all BORED??

I love to hear comments...good or bad.

To hear praise or condemnation is equally gratifying for me. And think about it...if I EVER make it to a book...YOUR comments will most definitely be included.

I know from my account that I have readers...what I WANT is comments, thoughts and ideas. How long can it take for you to type "You Suck" or "I Like It" ??

This is a BIG HUGE step in my floundering career as a novice writer, and what I need most is some encouragement or maybe "DIS" encouragement.

Let's just put the ball into the other court and see who serves up.

Till next time COTTON

1 comment:

Stella said...

Kelly! I check your site everyday! If you don't post I am sooooo disappointed! LOVE IT GURL!

Stel