Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am OUTTA here!!

Got home from work, folded laundry, watered the dogs, packed a few items...and I am fixing (a southern term) to fall into bed.

I have worked seven days a week for the last month, just to save enough money to drag my tired ole self and two of my kids to the beach for a week.

I don't know exactly what I have packed, or what I have left out..but come hell or high water ...we are leaving in a few hours for a week of RELAXATION. Leaving the hubby at home...if I knew how to do a frowny face I would do that ..but my daughter, who is my "Textnology" expert is asleep.

I leave you all you faithful readers knowing that I am taking my daughter's lap top with me, in hopes that I can post from the beach.

I have become "hooked" on my posts, and believe me when I tell you that going to the beach with 3 teenagers, and four kids in their early twenties...is PLENTY of material for me to write about.

Look for me to post..because with MY family...there is ALWAYS a lot to talk about.

I have packed my compression hose, my back brace and my corn pads... and my sister is bringing the vodka for bloody marys.

I will end for now...I am too week to type on the key pad anymore.

But tomorrow you will hear from a hopefully rejuvenated , relaxed and sunburned middle aged woman that has never needed a vacation more in her life...and one that is going to enjoy it to the "MAX".

Till next time...COTTON

No comments: