Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can't Wait Any Longer!!

A good friend of mine from work was going to set up search engines on my blog, so that people could bounce from my blog to a site that may interest them. But she has taken too long and I HAVE to write!! I have been informed by my sister that some of my family members read my blog (Thanks Frances and Elizabeth).

It is storming here...I almost turned off the computer, but the storm has passed, and my fingers are eager to type.

My enemy from high school has decided that I am her new "BEST" friend..I think because I never responded negatively to her comments or joined her in her "I HATE KELLY" battle.
Life is a funny thing..things that are unimportant to me are so very important to others..but that is why it is called "The Game of Life". Throw the dice and just see what comes up...I was dealt a horrible hand when I was younger...I lost my mom when I was seventeen, and my dad six years ago....HEY!!! Who dealt me THAT hand?

But I am one of the fortunate ones. I have a sister that is not only my best friend, but my mentor, my rock and my saving grace.

I also have a brother that is so kind to not call me a lot, but sends GREAT presents to my kids on their birthday and at Christmas. They think their "UNCLE" is a millionaire...and by our standards he IS!!

I have another GREAT network of love in my extended family, Frances, Elizabeth and my former co worker from New York that faithfully read my blog every day. (Shout out to YOU, JoJo).

I have enjoyed writing this blog more than anyone could ever imagine...and it has made me happier than anything....for people to read my drivel, to keep coming back for more....and let me tell you...I HAVE PLENTY TO COME.

Hopefully by the next time I post I will have a lot of different options and choices on my site. I do not plan to ever quit this blog...but to enhance, add to and make it my profession. I have made myself happy, and I think a few others as well.

I have had comments from the UK and comments from a New York Times Best Selling author.

What I want MOST...is comments from YOU...the encouragement to continue, and the feeling that I am actually not only entertaining you, but have made you want to read all my ramblings, observations and "TAKES" on life.

Next time you check in, it should be a whole new website, one with tools and engines to give you even more of the "VERBAL" views on life that I have "THOUSANDS" of.

Keep reading if you enjoy, and if you DO enjoy...tell a friend. Till next time...COTTON

1 comment:

Joannah said...

oh thank goodness, I was wondering if everything was ok. Thought you might have been stalked!;)